Are you interested in Language study?

What is it like in the language study in your country? Were you satisfied with the language education system? Have you ever wondered why we have to study language?

I pick up a language education system of Japan for an example and think and talk about general (or personal?) ideal for language study while pointing out some problems in it.
Although I chose Japan for model, I will talk about those of the other countries as well. Therefore, if you tell me your own experience of language education, it would be great help for me!

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Language education

I finally choose my topic which is English Education system in Japan.

The reason why I chose this topic is that now I’m thinking to be an English teacher in the future though I’m not sure. So I thought to research and think about it would be useful for me. Besides, I have been suspicious about the Education system including the subject of English for long time, but I have not thought of it seriously till now.

However, I’m not going to talk about only English education system in Japan. I would like to take up some relevant topics as well such as language education in the other countries.

I am going to upload later on.
Please keep your eyes on*v* thanks.

5 comments:

hanna said...

Hey Chie~ I like your topic!
It interests me already.
As i come to your blog i wanna compare the english education system in Korea and Japan! It will be a very good opportunity for me~!! ^^*

Chie said...

I hope so, but I still haven't started writing, am I too honest...? Anyways I'll do my best till this Fri.

IdaPida said...

oh very interesting.
Especially as Yoshie are doing her blog on adult learning theories,i think you and her could quite easily help each other as you are both looking into teaching.
I am very much looking forward to see the development of your topic, and see the difference between japan and language teaching in other countries, such as Norway where i am from:D

christel said...

Hi Chie,
I am sure u will have written loads of interesting stuff by Friday and afterwards. I find the statement that u r suspicious of English teaching in Japan interesting. R u going to expand on that in ur blog? Comparisons are always interesting - and of course easy in this class, AUT as a whole and Auckland as this has to be one of the truest multicultural societies in the world. Have a nice break!

Jan said...

Hey chie, your blog is quite interesting and i would have no doubt if you become an English teacher when you go back home. I used to work as an English teacher myself teaching small children upto highschool children who needs tutoring to enter university. Back in my home country, may be it's a developing country not as well developed country like Japan but I've seen a lot of parents send their children to extra tutoring programmes outside school hours and Thai children can speak English well.